Scientific publications – KAFU Academic Journal
The main priority direction in the promotion of the university’s research activities is the issue of the Republican scientific journal “Bulletin of the Kazakh-American Free University” (the journal is registered in Kazakhstan, published since 2005, until 2012 It was included in the List of publications recommended by the KKSON of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan) and the issue of the international scientific journal KAFU Academic Journal (the journal is registered in the USA, published since 2008).The journal “Bulletin of the Kazakh-American Free University” is published 6 times a year and includes the following issues (articles are accepted in Kazakh, Russian and English):
- the first issue is “Educational Technologies”. The topics of the articles cover general issues of education, electronic technologies in education, pedagogy and teaching methods, psychological aspects in education, education at the KASU, issues of education and health, education and ecology, etc.;
- the second issue of the journal is “General problems of Philology”. The topics of the articles cover the methodology of language teaching, the interaction of language, culture, society, world literature, language history, general philology, etc.;
- the third issue is “Economic problems of education and society”. The topics of the articles cover management and marketing, quality management system, crisis management, finance and taxes, general economic issues, other aspects of social and economic issues, as well as environmental and health issues;
- The fourth issue is “Political and legal problems of education and society”. The articles cover civil and family law, administrative law and public administration, criminal and criminal procedure law, international law and the law of foreign countries, labor and tax law, and other aspects of political and legal problems;
- the fifth issue is “Questions of psychology: personality, education, society”. The topics of the articles cover legal psychology, social psychology, general psychology, pedagogical psychology, medical (clinical) psychology, political psychology, personality psychology, etc.
- the sixth issue is “Issues of ecology, mathematics and information technology”. The topics of the articles consider environmental monitoring, problems of industrial and municipal ecology, topical issues of mathematics and teaching methods, applied aspects of mathematics and computer science, the development of information technologies.
Copies of the journal “KASU Bulletin” are presented in the Regional Technical Library, the Pushkin Regional Library, the East Kazakhstan Center for Scientific and Technical Information, the Regional Akimat, the National Book Chamber, the National Academic Library of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Library of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The magazine’s website – www.vestnik-kafu.info . The journal is included in the Kazakhstan citation database.
KAFU Academic Journal is published once a year, articles are accepted only in English. The journal is registered and cited in the Library of Congress. The editor–in-chief is Marshall Christensen. The journal is an international scientific publication. Articles are accepted under four headings – “General education issues”, “Translation and intercultural communication issues”, “Legal Issues”, “Business Administration and Social Development”.
The magazine’s website – www.kafu-academic-journal.info