Mission of KAFU: “Formation of leaders of the 21st century for the benefit of sovereign Kazakhstan”
Strategic goals of KAFU:
- Ensuring high-quality training of competitive personnel.
- Organization of effective management and development of human resources.
- Modernization of scientific and innovative process.
- Systematic development of international activities.
- Development of professional, creative, and leadership competencies of students.
- Development of the university’s resource potential and ensuring a sustainable financial and economic state.
- Development of the pre-university sector.