Experience and Qualification:
- 2008-2010 – Kazakh-American Free University. “Business” Department, Lecturer.
- 2010-2011 – Kazakh-American Free University. “Business” Department, Director.
- 2010-2016 – Kazakh-American Free University. “Business” Department, Senior Lecturer.
- 2016 – present – Kazakh-American Free University. “Business” Department, Assistant Professor.
- Pedagogical Experience in University – 8 years.
- 2004-2008 – Kazakh-American Free University. 050509 – “Finance” major, Bachelor of Finance.
- 2008-2010 – Kazakh-American Free University. 6A0507 – “Management” major, Master of Management.
- 2010-2015 – Kazakh-American Free University. 6D050700 – “Management” major, PhD in “Management” major.
- Sphere of scientific interests – Banking Deal and Banking Management.
- Conference “Defining Role of Supervision for Second-Tier Banks”. Kazakh-American Free University. (15.03.2008)
- Conference “Management of Credit Institutions in Financial Crisis Conditions”. Kazakh-American Free University. (27.03.2008)
- Conference “Adoption of Management Decisions Is Important Management Factor in Bank”. Kazakh-American Free University. (1-2.10.2009)
- International Scientific and Practical Conference “Science and Education: History, Modernity, Development Prospects”. Kazakh-American Free University. (15-16.10.2010)
- International Scientific and Practical Conference “International Integration of Educational Spaces: Priorities and Development Prospects” under International Scientific Congress “International Partnership in Forming Generation of Independent Kazakhstan Leaders”. Kazakh-American Free University. (27-29.10.2011)
- Master-class “Coaching, Leadership and Capacity Development”, “Economic Production as Business Strategy” under Scientific Congress “International Partnership: Experience and Succession of Generations” dedicated to jubilee of Mambetkaziev, NAS academician of the Republic of Kazakhstan. (12-15.09.2012)
- International Scientific and Practical Conference “Joint Educational Programs: Academic Mobility of University’s Students and Lecturers”. International Scientific Congress “International Partnership: Experience and Continuity of Generations”. (2012-2013)
- Master-class “Formation of Market Space in Competitive Environment”. (19.09.2014)
- Master-class: “Stress in Professional Activity of Lecturer – Approaches to Analysis and Overcoming”. (10.04.2015)
- Scientific Congress “International Partnership: Socio-Economic Challenges and Trends”. (19-20.09.2014)
- Round Table “Globalization of Education as Factor in Implementation of Kazakhstan-2050 Development Strategy”. (20.09.2014)
- Round Table “Development Problems and Prospects of Common Economic Space”. (20.11.2014)
- V International Forum of Young Scientists “Modern Scientific Directions: from Applied Research to Innovation”. (2-5.04.2015)
- Regional Scientific and Practical Conference “Integration and Innovation in Regional “School-College-University” System”. (15.04.2015)
- Seminars of Scientific and Methodical Program “Priorities of Higher Education in Updating World and European Trends Conditions” (2015-2016) on themes:
- Main directions of higher education in world renewal and European trends conditions.
- Academic and educational policy at “Nazarbayev University”.
- Modernization of pedagogical education – new guidelines for school of future.
- Training of qualified personnel as factor in ensuring country’s industrial development.
- Updating content of postgraduate education in context of integrating education and science.
- Formation’s system of anti-corruption law consciousness of student youth.
- Law education in Kazakhstan: modern status and development prospects.
- Development of business education in Kazakhstan and creation of Management School Association.
- Thomson Reuters seminar “How to Find Journals with Impact Factor for Article Publication”, “How to Draw Up Articles with End Note Online Program”. Certificate. (07.10.2015)
- Master-class “How to Succeed, Doing Right Thing”. Certificate. (25.09.2015)
- International HR-workshop “Business in Crisis Situation: How to “Get Along” Without Losses”. Certificate. (14.10.2015)
- Seminar “Changes in Tax System of the Republic of Kazakhstan in 2016-2018”. Certificate. (08.04.2016)
- Seminar “Brief Excursion into Research Design for Representatives of Social Sciences”. Certificate. (13.05.2016)
- Master-class “How to Start Your Own Business”. Certificate. (01.03.2016)
- Gestalt-marathon “Relations as Resource”. Certificate. (14.12.2016)
Teaching Disciplines:Finance, Corporate Finance, Taxes and Taxation, Financial Management, Pricing, Taxes of Foreign Countries, State Budget, Money, Credit, Banks, Financial Markets and Agents, State Financial Regulation, Monetary Regulation of Economy, Banking, Bank Management, Financial and Banking Statistics, Theory of Finance, Financial Management in Tourism, Financial Management in Commercial Bank, Bank marketing, Finance Foreign States.