Name: Nadezhda M. Shefer – Candidate of Pedagogics,
associated professor, dean of the School of Distance Education
Address: M.Gorkiy 76, office 310
phone: office 8(7232)50-09-93
Nadezhda Mikhailovna Shefer is Russian who holds a higher education degree. She is Candidate of Pedagogic Sciences, Associate Professor of Committee for Control of Education and Science, Professor of KAFU. Total pedagogical experience of work is 36 years, including 36 years of University work experience.
- 1973-1976- Pavlodar Pedagogical School named after Vorovskoy; speciality: «Service Occupations and Technical Drawing»; qualification: Shop and Technical Drawing Teacher.
- 1976-198– Ust-Kamenogorsk Pedagogical Institute; speciality: «General Technical Disciplines and Physics»; qualification: Teacher of General Technical Disciplines and Physics.
- 1995-2003– the competitor of Pedagogy Department of East Qazaqstan State University on a specialty 13.00.08-Theory and a Technique of Vocational Training.
Degree: Candidate of Pedagogic Sciences
Thesis on the topic: “Organization of continuous professional education in modern social and cultural conditions”. Barnaul State Pedagogical Institute, 2003.
Academic title: Associate Professor of Committee for Control of Education and Science, Professor of KAFU.
- 1981 – 1982– Ust-Kamenogorsk town, №6 Secondary School.
- 1983 – 1989– Ust-Kamenogorsk town, Ust-Kamenogorsk Pedagogical Institute; later East Qazaqstan State University (lecturer), later Chair of General Technical Disciplines Department , Deputy Dean of the General Technical Faculty, later Physico-Technical Faculty of East Qazaqstan State University.
- 1995 – 2001- Ust-Kamenogorsk town, deputy director of the accelerated learning center of Institute for the Retraining and Further Training of East Qazaqstan State University.
- Since 2001 till the present time– Ust-Kamenogorsk town, Kazakh-American Free University, Dean of the Faculty of Distance Learning.
Main scientific works:
- Содержание и технологии второго образования (учебно-методическое пособие), 2003. (In co-authorship)
- Использование новых технологий обучения в процессе получения второго образования, 2004.
- Проблема мотивации в выборе второго профессионального образования, 2005.
- Изучение особенностей индивидуализации обучения в институте переподготовки и повышения квалификации при университете, 2006.
- Педагогические условия эффективности подготовки специалистов, получающих второе образование, 2006.
- Технология обработки материалов: учебное пособие, 2008. (In co-authorship)
- Машинная графика: учебное пособие 2008. (In co-authorship).
- Автоматты жобалау жүйесін оқу үдерісінде қолдану, 2016. (In co-authorship).
- Конструкциялық материалдар технологиясынан зертханалық практикум. Учебное пособие, 2014. (In co-authorship).
- Отраслевое материаловедение. Учебное пособие, 2016. (In co-authorship).
Participation in international conferences:
- Increase the professionalism of the teachers of the continuing education system. Problems of the quality of training specialists. International Scientific Educational and Methodical Conference. – Ust-Kamenogorsk April 26, 2001.
- Problems of the quality of training specialists. International Scientific Educational and Methodical Conference. Ust-Kamenogorsk, 24-26 April, 2001.
- The structure and content of the special course «Pedagogy and Psychology of Continuing Education» and its capabilities in enhancing the professionalism of the teachers of the Institute for Retraining and Advanced Studies. Actual problems of higher education and science in the XXI century: International Conference. Karaganda, 2002.
- Using new teaching technologies in the process of obtaining a second education. Universities of the 21st century: innovations and reforms. International Scientific-Practical Conference. Ust-Kamenogorsk, 2004.
- Professional formation of the personality of the student in the system of continuous education. International partnership: free education and scientific- industrial complex: International Scientific-Practical Conference. Ust-Kamenogorsk, 6 – 7 October, 2006.
- International Scientific Congress «International Partnership: Experience and Continuity of Generations» KAFU September 14, 2012.
- International Scientific Congress «International Partnership: Research, Innovation and Education» 25-26 September, 2015.
- The V International Scientific and Practical Conference on the topic: «Independent Qazaqstan in the stream of innovations: 25 years in the CIS. 25 years of creation, creativity, development, success in science, education and culture»- the head of the creative project (for pupils of 7-11 forms of schools, lyceums, gymnasiums). Certificate № 335 on 14 October, 2016. Moscow, Ust-Kamenogorsk, Ulan-Ude.
- 2002- A letter of gratitude from the administration of KAFU for the significant contribution to the preparation and conduct of the state certification of the university.
- 2004- A letter of thanks from Akim of the town for a significant personal contribution to the organization and development of KAFU, as well as for many years of impeccable work in the system of higher education and the training of highly qualified specialists.
- 2006- A letter of gratitude from the administration of KAFU for a significant contribution to the preparation and participation in the KAFU Quality management system.
- 2007- A letter of gratitude from the administration of KAFU for the significant contribution to the successful development of KAFU.
- 2008- A letter of gratitude from the administration of KAFU for active assistance and participation in the activities of KAFU.
- 2011- Acknowledgment from the administration of KAFU for the impeccable and long-term work, a great contribution to the training of young specialists and in connection with the 20th anniversary of the Independence of the Republic of Qazaqstan.
- 2012- Gratitude from the director of KSU «Resources Center-School of Distance and Proficient Education» of the akimat of Ust-Kamenogorsk for expertise and evaluation of the competition works of participants of the competition named «Skilled hands».
- Diploma of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Qazaqstan for contribution to the development and formation of the education of Independent Qazaqstan. 2014.
Nadezhda Mikhailovna Shefer has excellent organizational skills. She is very good at useful organizing and controlling of the educational process at the faculty. Teacher combines successful administrative and teaching activities with a serious attitude towards research work. Nadezhda Mikhailovna Shefer is an expert of competition works of schoolchildren in the Resources Center-School of Distance and Proficient Education of the akimat of Ust-Kamenogorsk. She demonstrates an active life position, also she has such qualities as humanism, spirituality, openness, and critical attitude to her actions. In view of the fact that Nadezhda Mikhailovna Shefer is a talented organizer, a sociable person, she is respected among her colleagues and students.