Extracurricular Activity at Internship Facility
On April 14, 2023, students of the educational program “Tourism”, “Restaurant Business and Hotel Administration” under the guidance of senior lecturers Kalievf A.E. and Aitkazina M.M. held an extracurricular activity on the facilitys of the hotel “Royal B Hotel”.
The purpose of this event was to acquire practical skills in the field of hospitality and get to know the administration of leading hotels in the city.
The following master classes were held for students:
- training in work standards with guests;
- reception and accommodation of guests;
- reservation number, development of menu;
- hotel room cleaning;
- room service and restaurant;
- the process of eviction from the hotel;
- food organization.
After the event, the students were given letters of thanks.
We express our gratitude to the manager of the hotel Nadira Bukembaeva for conducting master classes.
Department of Business