Guest Lecture by Professor Kai Nobach on the Topic “Business Planning and Performance Measurement”
On September 18, 2023, within the framework of the Memorandum of Cooperation between the Kazakh-American Free University and the Georg Simon Ohm Technical University of Nuremberg, Nuremberg, Germany, a guest lecture was given by Professor Kai Nobach (PhD) on the topic “Business Planning and Performance Measurement.”
The participants of the guest lecture were the teaching staff and students of the Department of Business.
The following issues were discussed during the lecture:
- Fundamentals of management control;
- Implementation of strategy using a balanced scorecard;
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts;
- Cost and profitability analysis;
- Review of important profitability indicators.
At the end of the guest lecture, the audience expressed gratitude to Kai Nobach for the information received and discussed issues of interest.
Department of Business