Republican Olympiad “The Best Specialists of the Tourism Industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan-2022”
On September 28, 2022, as part of the celebration of Tourism Day, the Kazakhstan Tourism Association and the Kazakhstan Association of Hotels and Restaurants held the X Anniversary Olympiad “The Best Specialists of the Tourism Industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan-2022”.
The purpose of the Olympiad was to strengthen professional interest, develop professional competencies in tourism, hotel business and service, and identify gifted youth and form human resources, entrepreneurship in the tourism industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The Olympiad was held in the following categories:
- “The Work of the Reception and Accommodation Service: Administrator”;
- “Marketing and Sales in the Hotel: Sales and Marketing Manager”;
- “Teachers, the Best College/University Teachers in Tourism”;
- “Students: the Best University Students”;
- “Air Agents: Knowledge of International Booking Systems, Ticket Issuance Technologies in GDS Systems”;
- “Tour Guides”;
- “Internal Tourism: Development of the Tourist Product “Must-See in Kazakhstan”.
Sergey Prosin, a 3rd year student of the EP “Tourism” of the Kazakh-American Free University, took part in this Olympiad. As a result of summing up, Sergey was awarded a diploma of the winner of the Olympiad in the nomination “The Best Students in Tourism” – the nomination “Creative presentation”. Supervisor – Senior Lecturer of the Business Department, Madina Aitkazina.
We wish you further creative success!